Happy. Panicked. Grateful. Blessed.
I am pregnant!A moment that changed my life forever. Can you relate?
More than a year has passed and I am loving motherhood. I never imagined that I could love someone as much as I do. A tiny being, full of smiles and coos and other things. It is all about him now.
- waking to the sound of “coos and ahhs”
- seeing his big smile every morning
- feeling his caresses on my face and watching the wonderment in his eyes
- hearing him laugh because I make a silly face
- listening to him complain about his day as he babbles angrily
- watching his excitement as I read to him
- observing his reactions as we sing and praise the Lord together
It’s the little things that matter. He has stolen my heart. I love him.
What are you enjoying the most as a parent? Share below.
God bless you and yours,