Welcome & God bless you!
Hola! (*waves*) Thanks for stopping by.
I’m Ivette– God’s servant, mommy of an energetic toddler, and a wife. For a living, I work as a marketer in higher education and I live in New England with my family.
I am a former Catholic and Baptist, turned Pentecostal. Throughout my walk with Jesus, I have laughed, struggled and cried. I’ve gotten to know who I am in Christ. He has healed my heart. He is my hope. He continues to transform me into the godly woman He created me to be.
My goal, via this blog, is to encourage you in your walk with Jesus, share Biblical Truth with you and give you a glimpse of my life as a Christian.
My hope is that you will walk away knowing that God loves you and that there is hope in your circumstances. That you, too, can begin your walk with Jesus.
I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have questions, contact me. I am happy to answer your questions and/or pray for you.
“I can do all things through Christ, Who strengthens me.” Phillipians 4:13
A few tidbits:
- Ethnicity: Latina of Puerto Rican and Guatemalan descent
- Serve as : Bible teacher, youth minister, worship singer for God’s honor and glory
- Weaknesses: flan and chocolate
- Hobbies: cooking, traveling, photography, reading, writing
- What I’m reading now: Bible/parenting book
- What I listen to: Christian music
- Teams my family roots for: Yankees, Celtics, Miami Dolphins
- I have an MBA and an entrepreneurial spirit (many business ideas which will happen on God’s time)